Company – Corporate Law
Counselling of companies in their everyday commercial contracting and ordinary legal aspects.
- Directors’ liability: counselling on their obligations to avoid liability; and legal actions against directors.
- Company insolvencies.
- Challenging of corporate resolutions.
- Incorporation of companies, drafting of Articles of Association, preparation of and attendance at General Meetings and preparation of Board meetings.
*Possibility of online constitution in 48 hours, ready to operate.
- Sundry corporate operations: reduction and increase of capital, accordion operation, merger, division and conversion.
- Winding-up and liquidation of companies.
- Company secretary: Corporate registers and Minute Books.
Specialist training Virginia Casajuana:
- Diploma in Company Law (2001).
- Accounting for Lawyers. IECE, Business Institute of Accounting and Economics (2005).
- Due Diligence for Business Acquisitions. Madrid Bar Association (June 2002).
- Company Law (April-May 2001), given by the GARRIGUES Study Centre through the Madrid Bar Association.
- Amendment of the Limited Liability Act. Madrid Bar Association (April 1995).
- Senior Executive Liability. Institute of International Research (June 1994).
- Public Limited Companies and the liability of their corporate bodies. Centre of Law and Economics Research, Madrid (May 1994).