This is one of the areas in which the firm specialises, counselling our clients in all kinds of civil affairs, both in and out of court. Among others, we especially work in the following matters:
- Urban leases.
- Sale and purchase transactions.
- Contracts and agreements.
- Property law.
- Compensation for damages: loss of profit and consequential loss.
- Ownership of properties in blocks of flats/apartments.
- Claims for sums of money.
- Contractual liability and tort.
- Easements and actions to determine rights of ownership.
- Successions, inheritance and last will and testament.
Specialist training Virginia Casajuana:
- Course on Legal Practice at the Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE), Madrid (October 1986-June 1987).
- Course on the new Code of Civil Procedure. Madrid Bar Association (March 2001).